The ads that appear when browsing websites on the internet can be very annoying because they constantly appear in various formats.
- Make sure the user is running Chrome 75 or a newer ver because this feature is not available in the previous browser ver.
- Type chrome://flags on the Chrome address page and press Enter.
- Users will be taken to the Chrome Flags page. This is the part of the browser that stores more experimental features that are not yet considered stable enough to be part of the existing Chrome features description.
- Look for a feature titled “Enable Reader mode”.
- After the user finds it, click the flag next to it to change it from “Default” to “Enabled”.
- Now the settings in the user’s browser have been changed. To enjoy this feature, users must exit the browser and log back in.
- Visit websites that generally bring up advertisements and pop-ups. Open the overflow menu in the form of three dots in the upper right corner of the page and look for the “Distill” option. Click the option.
- The website will automatically block the ads and users can see the actual content.
If the user wants to re-read the original ver, just press the back arrow in the upper left corner and the user will be brought back to the original page settings.