Recording video calls is a neat thing to do. However, not many people know how to record video calls, especially on WhatsApp.
To record WhatsApp video calls on Android, you need to install any additional application on your mobile. Android does not offer options natively. However, some manufacturers natively offer the ability to record screens (with sound) from Android smartphones. If you don’t have such options, you must download an external application.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Call
To record WhatsApp video calls on Android, here are the steps as quoted from Android Pit, Sunday (10/27/2019).
- Download MNML Screen Recorder from the Google Play Store. This application is available for free.
- Open the application, click the three dots on the top right and select Settings.
- Click in the recording section called Recording and activate Record Audio.
- Return to the application and click Record at the bottom right. The calculation starts before you start recording the screen. And, a warning message appears indicating the application will record everything that is displayed on the screen. Confirm it and the recording will start.
- Next, open WhatsApp and contact the desired contact.
- After the conversation is finished, click the stop button which can be accessed from the quick notification bar or open the MNML application, then click Stop at the bottom right.
- Return to the MNML application. WhatsApp video conversations will be displayed. You can see it on a smartphone and share it with friends.