Fortnite and Batman crossover will release soon!
Good news for DC Comics fans, especially those who like Batman. One of the biggest battle royale games, Fortnite, works with DC Comics to realize the Fortnite x Batman crossover.
This event officially starts Saturday (9/21/2019) which coincides with Batman’s world day, as well as the 80th anniversary of Batman. Batman’s Day is celebrated every Saturday in the third week of September.
One location called Tilted Town was transformed into a mini version location of Gotham City.
But in this location, there is no Batman’s cave-like in the movies or comics, but players will be able to see the spotlights that make the Batman symbol in the sky.
This location is a world of its own from more and more locations found on your map. The reason is, when a player enters this location, the glider used will change into Batman’s robe.
In addition, there are two new weapons that can be obtained at this location, namely Batarang and Grapnel Gun.
The items in this update must mostly be purchased, but some of them can be obtained by completing the challenges offered by Fortnite as follows:
- Use Batarang on enemies to cause damage of 250.
- Turn on three different bat signals outside of Gotham City.
- Use a grapnel gun in three different games.
- Turn off the Joker gas cylinders found in three different locations.
- Attack the enemy within 30 seconds using a grapnel gun.
- Turn on the bat signal, use a grapnel gun, and attack the enemy using the Batarang.
By completing these six challenges, the player will get a Catwoman-themed glider. This challenge will exist until October 1, while this event will be completed on October 6, 2019.