Instagram is one of the most popular social media nowadays. Instagram is a place to store memorable videos and photos. However, some account owners / you might want to delete your Instagram account to start anew or want to register again using the same username. Here is an easy way to delete your Instagram account.
What are the benefits?
- Can restart your Instagram account from 0.
- Can reuse the user name that you used before
- Removing Block, as well as other annoying followers.
How to Deactivate Your Account
- Open the Instagram page on your PC or you can click on the following link. If you have not logged into Instagram on the web, you will be asked to log in first. You cannot delete an account from the Instagram application.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to “Why did you delete your account?” and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you choose a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap “Permanently delete my account”. After that, your Instagram account will finally deactivate.
Very easy, right? Users can also delete accounts using a mobile phone in the smartphone’s browser.