5G ready phones is ready to rollout soon. The smartphone vendors began releasing smart phones that were equipped with 5G support.
Some models have started to be marketed in countries that already support 5G networks, such as Switzerland and South Korea.
Manufacturers that have sold 5G ready smartphones include Samsung (Galaxy S10 5G), Xiaomi (Mi Mix 3 5G), Huawei (Mate 20 X), and Oppo (Oppo Reno 5G).
Other vendors also announced that they will soon followup with 5G supported mobile products, such as LG (LG V50 ThinQ 5G), Huawei (Mate X), OnePlus (OnePlus 7 Pro), and ZTE (ZTE Axon 10).
There are also some who are allegedly preparing similar devices, but the details are still scarce for now. The majority of 5G mobile phone products are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 pair of System-on-Chip (SoC) and 5G Snapragon X50 modems.
But there are also those who use a series of ‘homemade’ chips, such as Huawei with the Kirin 980 SoC and a 5G Balong 5000 modem, and Samsung that relies on a blend of Exynos 9820 SoC and 5G Exynos 5100 modems.
5G Ready Phones: Ready in 2019!
The question is, who will present the 5G cellphone in 2019 and when will it be released on the market? Here are the list of 5G ready phone that will be released in 2019 (05/5/2019).
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (April 5, 1.39 million Korean won or around $1,189)
- Oppo Reno 5G (May 1, 999 Swiss francs or around $1965)
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G (May 2, 847 Swiss francs or around $832)
- Huawei Mate 20 X (May 2, 997 Swiss francs or around $980).
- LG V50 ThinQ 5G (May 10, around 1.2 million won or around $1,026)
- OnePlus 7 Pro (May 14, around 699 Euros or around $783)
- ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G (May 16, around 69,990 Rupees or around $1,009)
- Huawei Mate X (around July, 2,299 Euros or around $2,576)
- HTC 5G Phone (more details to be announced)
- Sony 5G Phone (more details to be announced)