Now King of Fighters ALLSTAR will be available worldwide
Netmarble who collaborated with SNK, finally announced that their latest and awaited RPG game, the King of Fighters ALLSTAR, is now available on Google Play and App Store. Adapted from the popular action game series, the King of Fighters (KoF), players can collect and train their favorite fighter from every KoF series and enjoy the nostalgic game through a mobile platform.
At release, players can join in action-packed battles against various enemies, bosses and another team fighter in various game modes, such as Story Mode, Time Attack Mode, Player vs. Player (PvP), and real-time Tournament Mode. The excitement of the action is complemented by high-quality graphic wrapping, vibrant colors, and super fast animated motion, as well as more than 130 cool fighters to be collected and train at the time of release, and various other characters that will continue to be released over time. KoF ALLSTAR presents abundant content and provides unlimited excitement for fans and new players.
“High-quality appearance, tense battles, and prominent characters are some of the reasons why KoF is very popular. As fans of this series, we are very pleased to be working with SNK in creating the King of Fighters ALLSTAR, and we can’t wait to see how, in the future, this game will develop with KoF, “said Shin Hwa Cho, Executive Producer Netmarble.
KoF ALLSTAR is an RPG game that makes the player as a fighter from the KoF series with the role of someone who loses his memory and is saved by a woman named Noah, who apparently also needed to be saved. After learning that the character has special powers like other fighters in KoF, players will enter the King of Fighters tournament to restore their memories, become stronger, and feel the history of the battle of The King of Fighters once again.
In addition, various events and rewards will be presented following the release of THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR. The following is a list of events and rewards to be given:
Pre-Registration Reward – When reaching 1 million pre-registration, players can get various prizes such as
- 5 Fighter Selector x1
- 500 Ruby
- Yuri Baseball x
- Yuri Battle Card Baseball x1
- Plus Capsule Selection Box x10 and Rare EXP Capsule x10
- Kyo Kusanagi Battle Card x1 for Google Play users, and Iori Yagami Battle Card x1 for App Store users.
Release Event – The following additional events for players to enjoy:
- [Orochi Iori] / [Orochi Leona] Special Summon Event – Players will be given 28 days to get some of the popular characters THE KING OF FIGHTERS as a form of celebration.
- Special Roulette Event – Players can get a free Ticket Roulette during the game, this Ticket can be used to get a variety of materials to strengthen the character.
- Special Login Bonus – By logging in for seven days in a row, players can get a variety of rewards such as Fighter / Battle Card Summon Ticket, 400 Ruby, and Growth Material.
- Festival Event – After completing special missions, including ‘Welcome to Super Mission’, and ‘Element Festival’, players can get a popular Fighter and add them to the ranks of THE KING OF FIGHTERS characters
“Netmarble is an extraordinary collaborative partner because of their expertise in developing thrilling mobile games, and their admiration for this series produces a unique and exciting way to enjoy THE KING OF FIGHTERS,” said Yasuyuki Oda, Game Division Studio Producer at SNK. “Fans of THE KING OF FIGHTERS and other action games can wait to play their favorite characters while new players can learn more about the reasons why THE KING OF FIGHTERS become very special when combined in THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR.”
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR can be downloaded via Google Play and the App Store in more than 175 countries and is available in English, Mandarin, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, and German.
After its release in Korea and Japan, THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR reached the first position on the top free charts on Google Play and the App Store of the two countries. In the second position is the revenue generated from Google Play Korea, the first position is the revenue generated from App Store Korea. Both platforms are in the seventh position of revenue generated in Japan. This game has collected more than 100 million fighters with a total of 14 million players only in Korea and Japan alone.