“Harry Potter : Wizards Unite” is Niantic’s, PokemonGo’s creator, newest mobile games that will be released later this year. But last week, the press had a chance to play the trial version of the game on a private event.
Co-developed by WB Games and Niantic, the creators of “Pokémon Go,” the new “Harry Potter” game features similar mechanics, and will let players follow their own magical adventure wherever they take their smartphone.
In “Harry Potter : Wizards Unite,” players will take on the role of a new wizard recruit working with the Statute of Secrecy Task Force – the group responsible for solving the mystery of the Calamity, a major event that scattered magical artefacts and creatures all over the world.
Players will explore the magical world and encountering iconic Harry Potter characters along the way.
The following are interesting things about the game “Harry Potter: Wizards Unite” according to the Business Insider page:
- In the “Harry Potter : Wizards Unite,” players will explore the real world to find traces of magic at special destinations, including inns, greenhouses and fortresses. When players exploring the real world, they’ll find a variety of Wizarding locations on their in-game maps.
- The magical battle use 3D graphics and neat augmented reality effects to project each scenario onto players surroundings. Every successful encounter will be recorded on players account and they’ll get a rewards.
- Some encounter will ask players to help magical creatures, like Demiguise.
- Others will force players to duel against dark wizards, like Lord Voldemort’s fearsome Death Eaters.
- Players will be able to cast various spells by tracing patterns on their screen, with points for speed and accuracy.
- Players will be sorted into one of the four houses of Hogwarts: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw.
- Players will also choose a profession, like Auror, Magizoologist, or Professor, to aid on their adventure by granting them unique skills.
- Players can team up to unlock special bonuses during Wizarding Challenges.
- Professor Snape won’t be available on the game, but players can mix their own potion. Players can mix potions using ingredients collected in their travels. Potions will boost help temporarily.
- Players can find portkeys, which will “teleport” them to different locations in the Wizarding World and give them the chance to look around.
- The full story of “Harry Potter: Wizards Unite” might take years to accomplish all the missions.
- “Harry Potter : Wizards Unite” will be launched later in 2019.
To play the Harry Potter game, you have to visit their official website. You just need to fill your birthdate and email, ministry will provide the latest information about the disclosure of calamity.
Source : tempo.co