Tokyo Dark: Remembrance as a new horror indie game on switch
The development of indie games began to rise from time to time by showing the quality of the games they made. One of them is Tokyo Dark: Remembrance made by indie game developer Cherrymochi. This game carries the Psychological Horror genre with a visual novel concept. The mixture of its genres and concept will certainly make the story very highlighted. Well, the Tokyo Dark: Remembrance that was released for PC in 2017, will arrive for the Nintendo Switch next month.
Previously, Cherrymochi had made an announcement in his Twitter post that the game would be released for consoles but was not included when it would be released. When this announcement was released, many gamers were very interested. Plus, the version that will be released on the console is the final build of the Tokyo Dark game called Tokyo Dark: Remembrance.
Quoted from RelyOnHorror, Cherrymochi promises that even though this game is set in Japanese, there will still be a touch of western style included in this game. Here are some main features in this game:
- The story is forked so that it has more than 10 endings (including the exclusive ending of New Game +).
- The selection of difficult decisions, every action taken will affect the attributes and choices of Detective Ito.
- Beautiful anime-style character graphics, with backgrounds resembling original locations in Tokyo.
- Original soundtrack from frontman Reign of Fury, Matt ‘Bison’ Steed.
- Animated sequences produced by Graphinica, a world-class animation studio.
- Carrying the S.P.I.N system (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) will record all the decisions you make, change all reactions and actions of characters that can be chosen.
Tokyo Dark: Remembrance will be released on 7 November for Nintendo Switch. This game will also be released for PS4 with an uncertain time.